Gasperini is a disgusting man and a liar.

Gasperini is a disgusting man and a liar.
« il: 07 Ott 2020, 12:38 »
gasperini dirty and horrible creature,  you are always whining and complaining against glorious win of Lazio vs your good but strange team.  you called us burglars, you insulted immobile, you wanted to change the schedule to your convenience against our will, you called our directors dement, and then again complaining and whining.

I will then send upon you the most horrible  Zomby Curse,  and I will ask for the Tutankhamun Trumpet to play for you,  until you will ask forgiveness in the most sincere way,  kneeling and humiliating yourself in front of the Gate of Formello, three days and three nights.

Re:Gasperini is a disgusting man and a liar.
« Risposta #1 il: 07 Ott 2020, 15:17 »
gasperini dirty and horrible creature,  you are always whining and complaining against glorious win of Lazio vs your good but strange team.  you called us burglars, you insulted immobile, you wanted to change the schedule to your convenience against our will, you called our directors dement, and then again complaining and whining.

I will then send upon you the most horrible  Zomby Curse,  and I will ask for the Tutankhamun Trumpet to play for you,  until you will ask forgiveness in the most sincere way,  kneeling and humiliating yourself in front of the Gate of Formello, three days and three nights.
Me too.....

Offline Tarallo

« Risposta #2 il: 07 Ott 2020, 15:46 »

« Risposta #3 il: 07 Ott 2020, 15:57 »

Online Dissi

« Risposta #4 il: 07 Ott 2020, 17:48 »

strict but fair

Offline Tarallo

« Risposta #5 il: 01 Feb 2021, 17:04 »
Take a look at this topic!
« Risposta #6 il: 02 Feb 2021, 09:05 »
increasingly topical
« Risposta #7 il: 18 Mag 2022, 17:17 »
I heard rumors about Papu Gomez close to join Lazio.
Maybe, in that case he could say us something about what really happened with Gasperini when he was forced to leave the Goddes

Offline Fla

« Risposta #8 il: 09 Apr 2023, 01:56 »
Best topic name ever