i am laziale

Offline Maple

Re:i am laziale
« Risposta #20 il: 12 Giu 2010, 12:49 »
For the record, I am a Lotito supporter.  We should all be supporters just for the fact that he actually saved our precious SS Lazio from bankruptcy.  Just because I support him, it doesn't mean that I can't critique him.

I also believe that he has become a little too involved in the "on-field" soccer operations of the club.  When I made my comment regarding the transfer market, I meant significant transactions, not "una scarpa per una pippa"  :lol:
......sorry, I had to write something in Italian. 

Before leaving, I must also say that I am a fan of Zarate, however, I recognize that his individual style of play needs to change in order for him to become a more effective player.  I coach 16 year old boys soccer here in Canada, and have 2 or 3 players that have exceptional individual qualities (not unlike Maurito).  They are also learning to play the complete game. 

IMHO - This is what Zarate needs. 

Offline Tarallo

« Risposta #21 il: 12 Giu 2010, 12:54 »
The fact that you were writing from Canda was somewhat obvious...  :D
(I was there last summer.. my wife's home country! Cardston, Alberta.)

Where in Canada?
Do you actually get to watch Lazio games or are you just guessing, like most people on this site?  :lol:

I agree with you on Zarate, we'll see how it plays out.

Can you get any real Canadians to write on this forum? Do you know any canadian Lazio fans? If you don't, what are you doing here?!?! Go out and EVANGELIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Offline Maple

« Risposta #22 il: 12 Giu 2010, 13:16 »
I am writing from Maple, Ontario .... which is a suburb of Toronto.

As I have already written, there are many Lazio supporter groups here in Toronto, but it is dificult to get them involved with this website.  Most of my age group (which are 2nd generation canadians) don't speak italian well enough to participate, and the older generation are technology challenged.

FYI...most of the 2 million italians in Canada are supporters of juve, milan, inter and roma...in that order.

As far as watching Lazio's games, I watch every match.  5 or 6 games per season are televised, and all of the rest are streamed. 

Ciao, and of course FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline olandese

http://www.footytube.com/
« Risposta #23 il: 12 Giu 2010, 15:15 »
Hi Maple,
this section might help your friends to get closer to this website. ;)
(I hope we can give our foreign players also a Lazialita boost through this section.)
Btw do you follow DiMascio on the web? is he also active on Canadian tv? the few times i followed his podcasts he sounds like a pro commentator.  http://northcurve.com/

Here is a video of LCC (Lazio Club Canada) beating 4-2 Magica Roma Toronto Supporters

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/johnmolinaro/2010/05/lazio-fans-should-hang-their-heads-in-shame.html 8)

http://www.mylazionet.net/forum/index.php/topic,2259.0.html....(first image is of an Italian politician)

Offline Kappa

http://space.tin.it/scienza/decos
« Risposta #24 il: 23 Giu 2010, 22:08 »
Hi Olandese,
greetings from Enschede! it's a nice place, indeed!
« Risposta #25 il: 03 Lug 2010, 01:32 »
Most of my age group (which are 2nd generation canadians) don't speak italian well enough to participate, and the older generation are technology challenged.

Ciao, and of course FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Maple, we need'em, we need you! This is YOUR place, just use it!
Also, I guess it wouldn't be that hard to teach the old generation how to use a simple forum. ;)

frontwards

frontwards

« Risposta #26 il: 06 Ago 2010, 14:15 »
Hi everyone
as you can obviously see it's my first post, but i've been reading the forum for...well, it seems like forever.
i've been a lazio fan since 1987 when my father took me to my first match, Lazio-vicenza (che ricordi!!!)
anyway, it'd be nice to see a little more movement on the english side of the forum...hopefully we can get something going on here!
Obviously i can't leave with a couple of more thoughts. SEMPRE FORZA LAZIO :band1: :band1: :band1: :band1: :band1: :band1: e sempre sempre sempre forever and ever :srm:

Offline Palo

« Risposta #27 il: 16 Ago 2010, 15:32 »
my first match, Lazio-vicenza (che ricordi!!!)
What a first match!

frontwards

frontwards

« Risposta #28 il: 16 Ago 2010, 20:33 »
What a first match!

i know palo...i was extremely young at the time and all i remember is eating a sandwich (prosciutto crudo e mozzarella  :)) in the stands half an hour before kickoff my mom had prepared at home for my dad and i , a sea of people at the stadium and how terrified i was when Fiorini scored...obviously i didn't quite grasp what was going on around me :D
of course, from that sunday on the love affair started and every time we played at home i would start torturing my father from the friday afternoon before to take me to the game on sunday!

Offline Maple

« Risposta #29 il: 30 Set 2010, 03:46 »
I regretfully must admit that I have never been to the Olimpico to see Lazio play.

I just returned from italy, spending three fantastic weeks with my wife and children.  We travelled all over the country, from Venice to Amalfi, but did not have an opportunity to see a serie A game.  However, while we stopped in Bologna, I met Ledesma on the day he signed his contract extension.  I have a photo, and will post it once I figure out how to attach it.

I will be returning soon, because I am bringing two young soccer players to Italy for tryouts.  I hope that I can convince someone within the Lazio community to look at these boys because I would hate for them to become famous playing for another team besides my own.

Ciao...and FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Risposta #30 il: 17 Nov 2010, 05:53 »
twety    stink........this  is  only  for   few............ :asrm
« Risposta #31 il: 17 Nov 2010, 06:34 »
The fact that you were writing from Canda was somewhat obvious...  :D
(I was there last summer.. my wife's home country! Cardston, Alberta.)

Where in Canada?
Do you actually get to watch Lazio games or are you just guessing, like most people on this site?  :lol:

I agree with you on Zarate, we'll see how it plays out.

Can you get any real Canadians to write on this forum? Do you know any canadian Lazio fans? If you don't, what are you doing here?!?! Go out and EVANGELIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
WOW......I can't belive it..........I'm    in  Alberta    Calgary      in  the   past   20    years......sig   sig..........Tarallo    ........Cardson.......is   like   you  saY    "i'm   a   portogruaro   fan".........:))))))))mi   raccomando .....c'e`   la  faccina    a   scanso  di  eqivoci :)

Offline Mr. Mojo

« Risposta #32 il: 21 Gen 2011, 18:43 »
I CAME FROM ALABAMA WITH THE BANJO ON.....(e poi non la so più)  :(

ZARATE AT FIRST  :p

Offline Kim Gordon

« Risposta #33 il: 19 Ago 2011, 17:36 »
yuknowannaimean?

Offline Tarallo

« Risposta #34 il: 19 Ago 2011, 18:03 »
WOW......I can't belive it..........I'm    in  Alberta    Calgary      in  the   past   20    years......sig   sig..........Tarallo    ........Cardson.......is   like   you  saY    "i'm   a   portogruaro   fan".........:))))))))mi   raccomando .....c'e`   la  faccina    a   scanso  di  eqivoci :)

M'era sfuggito sto post!! Anvedi :lol:

Offline Maple

« Risposta #35 il: 12 Set 2011, 22:40 »
Ciao tutti,
I can't believe it...we got the english side of this going again!

We have so much to talk about... about our new Lazio... our predictions for the league... our predictions for Europa League... our predictions for Coppa Italia... and of course our players, coaches and management.

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!! and of course.....usriommamerda (zero punti)
« Risposta #36 il: 12 Set 2011, 23:04 »
non andare a destra, all right???

all right!!

Offline Mr. Mojo

« Risposta #37 il: 08 Gen 2012, 20:29 »
Up

Lazio lost
but hope don't dead never

:pp

frontwards

frontwards

« Risposta #38 il: 17 Ago 2012, 09:16 »
october 17th playing in chicago? at the Riv? Jovanotti?
i'll be there (con maglia e sciarpa della Lazio). play it then i'll leave.

Forza Lazio!  :band1: :band1: :band1: