Coppa Italia Final

Offline Maple

Coppa Italia Final
« il: 21 Mag 2015, 00:41 »
I am very proud to be Laziale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The boys played very well today. 

I do not have the courage to speak about some of the individual performances today, especially the attacking midfield and some questionable goaltending. 

1) CULO - The difference in the game was that Matri mishandles the ball, it goes to Tevez by accident who shoots the ball, it gets stuck under the defender and barely squeaks out, by accident again back to Matri, who then shoots and scores.

2) SCAROGNA - Djorjevic takes a beautiful shot on goal from 20 metres and strikes not one goalpost, but both.

And that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. Could someone please explain to me how Vidal completed that entire game without at least a yellow card?

Re:Coppa Italia Final
« Risposta #1 il: 22 Mag 2015, 10:19 »
I am very proud to be Laziale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The boys played very well today. 

I do not have the courage to speak about some of the individual performances today, especially the attacking midfield and some questionable goaltending. 

1) CULO - The difference in the game was that Matri mishandles the ball, it goes to Tevez by accident who shoots the ball, it gets stuck under the defender and barely squeaks out, by accident again back to Matri, who then shoots and scores.

2) SCAROGNA - Djorjevic takes a beautiful shot on goal from 20 metres and strikes not one goalpost, but both.

And that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. Could someone please explain to me how Vidal completed that entire game without at least a yellow card?

Despite Lazio played at 110% of its current possibilities, juventus was still better, we have to admit it.
They were more reactive, more fit, they were "angrier" (i don't if I can use this term) than us: they won almost all the challenges and the rebounds because they really didn't fear of injuries.
I'd say theu had more stamina and were more determined, more focused.

Just look at Djordevic's chance in front of Storari: how is it possible he didn't even kick the ball?

Vidal is the kind of player we would need in our team, another Simeone.
players like him gained over time a certain status that allow them to make fouls and protest against the referee, yet escaping yellow cards. I would explain it just in this way: it's a matter of status.

Offline Maple

Re:Coppa Italia Final
« Risposta #2 il: 23 Mag 2015, 17:42 »
Dear Referee,
I couldn't disagree with you more.  The main difference in the final score were the 2 following facts:

1) Matri had 2 chances on net and scored twice (one was ruled as offside).
2) Djordjevic had 2 chances on net and missed them both (I am not saying that Matri is better than Djordjevic, but on that day, he was better).

As far as saying that Juve was more hungry, was more fit, was more angry, that is ridiculous.  Last year there was a discussion on LazioNet about intelligenza calcistica.  That was Juve's biggest advantage.  That is why players like Mauri and Biglia have to play against players like Pirlo, Vidal and Chiellini, and not players like Anderson, Cataldi and Candreva.

And finally, players like Vidal, Naingollan, Chiellini do not have any special respect from the referees, they just happen to be wearing the right jersey.  Don't ever think that if Vidal or Chiellini were to play for a team like Lazio, they would have received many yellows and red cards for their play.

I played soccer at the highest levels and have coached for many years, and have therefore seen referees condition many, many soccer games.  As Lazio supporters, we should all be used to it by now!!!!!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!